Thursday, April 7, 2011

How To Add Drop-Down Menu For Blogger Blogs

Tutorial By AllBlogTools.com
Recently a lot of my loyal visitors asked me about the ability to add an easy and beautiful drop-down menu for blogger,
So today we will learn how to add a drop down menu for blogger and a very easy way,
This menu is compatible with most of modern and classic browsers, and can be added for any template in only 3 steps,
To continue reading about this blogger menu, Please visit the original tutorial here.
AllBlogTools.com Blogger Templates

5 comments:

• » νιηєєтн νєηυgσραℓ « • said...

thanks max.

Potluri Harish said...

thanx for helping me and i have one small doubt how to chnage the drop down menu color and background color of drop down menu by using above drop down menu

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

My Drop Downs Fall as they are supposed to but with one problem.

The drop downs are hiding behind the body portion of my page. I am not familiar with code so i am learning as I go.. so far, still confused

Kesavaraja Krishnan said...

Hi i am kesava Raja
maintaining www.sourashtraworld.in
i am facing a problem in drop down box
pls visit my blog and reply
my problem is : i cant show others the dropdown it is getting hidden.Reply ASAP
thank you

Post a Comment